When dealing with shipments and cargo, keeping tabs on your whereabouts is crucial. It can save time and money. Enter LDB Container Tracking – a service that offers real-time information on your container’s location and status. In this article, we’ll delve into the world of LDB Container Tracking, exploring its services, procedures, and how it can make your shipping experience smoother than ever.
If you’re interested in discovering alternative cargo services in India, consider looking into IndiGo Cargo Tracking.
About the Company
Before we dive into the details of LDB Container Tracking, let’s get to know the company behind it. NICDC Logistics Data Services (NLDS), formerly known as DMICDC Logistics Data Services, is a joint venture between the Government of India and Japanese IT giant NEC Corporation, with equal equity participation.
Founded with the goal of revolutionizing the Indian logistics sector, NLDS aims to streamline operations, enhance transparency, and contribute to the government’s mission of improving the Ease of Doing Business in India.
LDB Container Tracking Services Offered
LDB Container Tracking, the flagship product of NLDS, offers a comprehensive solution for monitoring container shipments. It integrates information from various agencies across the supply chain into a single window, providing users with real-time data and comparative performance metrics for all logistics container operators.
Key services offered by LDB Container Tracking include:
1. Container Location Tracking
- How to Track Container Shipment: With LDB, tracking your container’s location is a breeze. By entering the 11-digit alphanumeric container ID on the LDB portal, you can instantly access the live location of your container. This feature helps you stay informed about the progress of your shipment.
- Can You Track a Container: Yes, you can! LDB Container Tracking allows you to keep a close eye on your container’s whereabouts, whether it’s on a truck, train, or at a port terminal.
2. Container Availability Status
- LDB Tracking Container Availability: Wondering if your container is ready for pickup? LDB provides information on container availability, helping you plan your logistics efficiently.
- LDB Tracking Container Application Status: Stay updated on the status of your container applications with LDB. This feature is especially valuable for businesses managing multiple shipments.
3. Real-time Updates
- Container Tracking Live Location: LDB offers real-time updates, so you always know where your container is. This feature is particularly useful for businesses that require precise timing for production or inventory management.
- Container Tracking Size: Need to know the size of your container? LDB provides information on container dimensions, helping you make informed decisions regarding transportation and storage.
4. Customer Support
- LDB Tracking Customer Care: Have questions or need assistance with LDB Container Tracking? The company provides customer care support to address your inquiries promptly. You can reach out to them via email or phone during business hours.
LDB Tracking Procedures
Now that you understand the services offered by LDB cargo, let’s delve into how the system works. The tracking process involves several key steps:
1. Data Capture at Port
- When a container is offloaded from a vessel, the system captures the container number and in-time. This information is then relayed to LDB.
2. Port-Out Information
- LDB Container Tracking records the port-out data, which is made visible to end-users. This step ensures that you are aware of when your container departs from the port.
3. Container Movement
- Containers move from the port through various routes. This movement can involve trucks, trains, or transfers between different terminal operators.
4. RFID Labeling
- RFID readers are strategically placed at entry and exit gates, including ICDs, CFSs, SEZs, void yards, and parking court cost blocks. These readers capture container data in transit.
5. Tracking Continues
- As the container progresses on its journey, RFID readers at toll plazas and other key locations continue to capture data, which is then transmitted to the LDB server.
6. Return Journey
- After completing their cargo processes, containers are typically moved to empty yards for storage and maintenance. RFID labels are removed when containers are emptied.
7. Continuous Monitoring
- Throughout the container’s journey, RFID readers are installed at key points to track its progress, ensuring you have access to real-time information.
IndiGo Cargo Branches
LDB Container Tracking covers a vast network across India, providing comprehensive coverage of the logistics sector. Some key statistics about their network include:
- Integrated Check Posts: 3
- Port Terminals Across India: 27
- CFSs/ICDs/Empty Yards/Parking Plaza: 350+
- EXIM Containers Handled: 100%
- SEZs: 37
This extensive network ensures that you can track your container regardless of where it is in the country.
LDB Customer Care Information
Address: Flat No. 302-C, 3rd Floor, World Trade Centre, Babar Road, New Delhi-110001
LDB Customer Care Number: 1800-572-8314
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: www.nldsl.in
Timings: 9:00 to 17:00 Hours IST (Monday to Friday)
For any inquiries or assistance, feel free to reach out to LDB Container Tracking’s dedicated customer support team.
LDB Container Tracking, offered by NICDC Logistics Data Services, provides an efficient and user-friendly solution for tracking your cargo. With real-time updates, container availability status, and a robust network of branches, LDB makes the process of managing your shipments smoother than ever before. So, the next time you’re wondering about the whereabouts of your container, remember that LDB Container Tracking has got you covered.